Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Meme - continued

A career or job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:





I just can't stand the idea of being around sick and/or dying people all day. I can't even stand myself when I'm sick.

What animal do you most identify with as being like yourself and why:
I'm going to be unsurprising here and pick:



sleeping, eating, playing, being annoying - what could be better?

What is the one class/course that you never could; never would; never should take or have taken in high school?”

All of them. No really - Algebra. Couldn't find a real good reason for it. I know it teaches you to solve problems in a different way but still. Algebra. Ugh.

The original post (at least where I got this from) can be found here:
http://joanharvest.wordpress.com/2008/06/12/the-expansionist-meme-or-another-cool-meme/

No comments:

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter