Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have made a decision.....

....I'm not going on the wagon but I decided that until I have all the patterns that I already have (and that includes all the TWs in books) kitted up completely I'm not buying anything new. The reason this isn't the same as being on the wagon? If something speaks to me then I'm buying it but I won't actively go looking. So, that's my New Year's resolution a little early. :) We'll see how long I stick to it. Oh and anything on the wish list already is fair game. And no matter what I'm still staying in my budget. There, now that it's out there I have to stick to it, right?

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

I know, isn't it difficult to stick to that. Good luck with sticking to your diet. I have put myself on a stash diet too. Projects are continuing to grow faster than I can stitch and enough is enough. No more purchases for me unless I can't help it LOL.

Dani - tkdchick said...

LOL good luck... that's going to be a tough one to keep!

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter