Saturday, June 27, 2009

Projects lined up

This is the (loosely) planned plan for the rest of the year.

Mary Wigham

a TW (still haven't decided which one) but I'm leaning towards In A Garden. (mostly whole stitches I think).

The Marquoir GardenAlice and Co (a 56??? part freebie) I'm going to do mine in either blues and greens or purples and greens.

Crabby All Year (lots of catching up to do on that one! and yes Sharon, I found it!)

Little House Neighborhood

and

Cirque.

New glasses next week so I really have no excuse! The final word from the eye doctor - magnifiers don't harm your vision and you can use them as long as you want to. Yay!

And Karan - I'll get your package in the mail this week too - I'm a terrible (should that be excellent?) procrastinator.

I'll have pictures of Edgar's PIF which arrived yesterday later on. Thanks Edgar - it's great!

5 comments:

Lynn B said...

Hi Lisa,
Sounds like you are going to be busy!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sounds like you've got your year well planned. I see a TW on my horizons as well but I was thinking... complicated! Probably Celestial Dragon!

Christine said...

You are going to be busy with that lot! I can't plan further ahead than dinner most days, so I am seriously impressed by your organisational skills

Karan said...

Like the sound of those plans - looking forward to seeing the results. :0)
No worries about the package..... it's not as if I haven't got plenty to keep me going already. LOL ;0)

Daffycat said...

And I'll be expecting a WIP photo of Crabby soon, young lady!

Get busy!

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter