Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mary Wigham

Yes I have jumped onto this bandwagon with both feet, and especially after seeing this WIP. I finally have my stitching mojo back, I think.

This year I have a feeling is going to be a year for baps. I love the smalls and might sneak some in, but I feel TW calling me for some reason.

Got the idea for my colors from this post; isn't it gorgeous?

Mary Wigham WIP

And here's my floss toss - it's PTP Earthen and DMC 610, 612, and 613. Remember this is 32 ct and I'm going to stitch it over one, so this should keep me entertained for quite a while. ;)

And as for my other WIPs; I've been organizing things and I have no idea where Crabby All Year is. Don't worry, it's here somewhere but where?

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Love your colors. They are going to be gorgeous.

Christine said...

Thts going to be stunning

Cindy F. said...

I really love your floss choices! It will be gorgeous when it's finished:)

Lynn said...

What great floss choices! Can't wait to see you get started.

Karan said...

Oooo love those colours. It's going to be a gorgeous piece. :0)

Maren said...

Yay! It's good to see your mojo's back. And you picked a lovely project to start up with. I love the MW project, and I know I'm certainly not alone. The colors you picked and going to look just lovely!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Funny, I've been feeling a TW coming along too!

Michelle said...

Oooh, love your floss toss for Mary Wigham!! It will be gorgeous!

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter