Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shopping Day

I broke my rule and went to the lns that I was unhappy with last time. ;) We all knew it wouldn't last.

I snagged all the Birds of a Feather charts she had left, plus some thread for LaDDa's Quaker Alphabet and some more WDW onyx for Counting Magpies.

She also said that Cross My Heart was going out of business but I don't really see anything of theirs I just absolutely have to have.

I'm thinking my big project next year will be 'The Girls' (I think most of us are familiar with these but here's a link - The Girls

I just have to get the fabric and the threads - I think I'm going with the Vikki Clayton thread packs on this one. I never was too fond of NPI for some reason.

Anyway, what will your start for the New Year be?

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wait a minute...aren't you doing Crabby with us? lol

Great new stash!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I've never been a fan of NPI's either... I think they're just a lot of money for nothing special. They don't look different from cotton and they don't feel yummy (like Gloriana or Silk N'Colors)

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter