Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cat's Claws

Like my idol Mr. Safety and his kitty ;) I have been deciding what to do about Charlie's clawing the furninture. I had been considering the idea of declawing but a few minutes ago I just woke up from the most awful dream of people being tortured by having their feet cut off. I interpret that as relating to claws (not of course that I hate my job and it's torture - ok it could be both - and not even John Wayne could help!) I agree, it was a very WEIRD dream. So, no declawing. I'm looking for the water pistol (I think I know where it is) and going to Pet smart for the claw caps. They're just molded plastic caps that fit the cat's claws and attach with a little bit of adhesive - like fake fingernails. I'll also have to get some Cat Calm as well. So, off to Pet Smart tomorrow. During football on Sunday almost no one is out here.

No comments:

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter