Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blessings and Kind Wishes - Week 3



I was good this week and only worked on this on Sunday. ;)

I'm currently working on a freebie and don't have much to show but I'll post a pic when I get farther (or is it further) along.

And personal - I got my yearly raise this week - now I'll be happy to get yelled at all day long for another few months. Really, I can't complain - I make more than some people with degrees.

And, it's raining and it's chilly - yay!
and don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh, lovely WIP! Looking forward to seeing more!

Congratulations on your raise! ***happy dance*** I hope you are feeling chuffed about it...everywhere, I hear of more layoffs and going-out-of-business and wage freezes; please, count yourself fortunate. ***hugs***

Karan said...

This is growing nicely. A raise? Yay - more stash money! LOL :0)

Cindy F. said...

Great progress girl!!
and a HUGE CONGRATS on your raise!!
That's awesome news!!

Siobhán said...

What a beautiful WIP! I love this sampler & need to get to it in my stash. Congrats on the raise! More stash money--woo!

temari by the sea said...

looking great, great progress! I really like the storks!

Anonymous said...

OH, I love this! It would be so hard for me to restrict myself to only one day a week. Kudos to you! And a raise to boot! Woot, more stash money! lol

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter