Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas Ornament Issue - Heads Up

Since blogger for some reason won't let me upload pics right now I thought I'd share this link:

Needlecraft Corner is offering most of the supplies including fabric cuts for the ornaments in this issue. Drema's great to work with and they're very quick with processing and shipping. (No affiliation just a satisfied customer). I was kind of hoping Silkweaver's would do they're ornament cuts this year since they went back to carrying non hand-dyed fabric, but no luck.

Oh, and to order all you do is email Drema and you can call her with your cc info or fax it- no paypal if I remember right. Have fun shopping!


I spoke too soon, yay! Silkweaver's is offering ornament cuts this year and can be found here:

http://www.silkweaver.com/fabric/holiday.htm

No comments:

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter