Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Brother 10

I couldn't have said it better myself

How The Renegades Revived Big Brother

although I disagree on three points.

1. Keesha - she didn't play the best game; aligning herself with Libra and whoever the best looking guy in the house was at the time. She knew what was going to happen when she got evicted and did nothing to try to outmaneuver it.

2. Jerry deserves the $25,000 juror's prize just because he made it to the final three and even though he was the most unlikeable of the final three he was one of the smartest (on a par with Dan even though they had different game).

3. Memphis does NOT deserve to win. He coattailed it with Keesha and then later with Dan and as far as I can see does pretty much what he's told. No game as far as I'm concerned.

I'm going to go over and vote for Jerry again. ;)

<---------------and don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!!! :)

No comments:

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter