Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Meme

And actually a fun one for a change. Got this one from Annette


1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
5. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.



We'll start out with an easy one:



1. Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris? It's not particularly my beloved Paris. Can you imagine us in London? When you get there, ask me! How about New York? Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.



2. I am not making it up. I am asking you for help. Okay, what do you want me to do? I don't know. You're a producer. Come up with something.



3. The best of them won't come for money; they'll come for me.



4. You need to forget about what you know, that's your problem. Forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me.



5. They had this look in their eyes, totally cold, animal. I think they were young Republicans.



6. If this is the direction the rats are going that's fine with me!

7. Would you like confession? Maybe later, where I'm going I would just have to come straight back.

8. And we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of Illinois's law enforcement community that have chosen to join us here in the Palace Hotel Ballroom at this time...

9. Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

10. Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did.

11. I know I fib a good deal. After all, a woman's charm is 50% illusion.

12. Do you think I'm weird?
Definitely.
No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.

13. I haven't lived a good life. I've been bad, worse than you could know.
You know, that's good, because if you actually were as innocent as you pretend to be, we'd never get anywhere.

14. See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite...and gunpowder...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!

15. Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
Always like this.

No comments:

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter