Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Update



I'm glad I finally got around to stitching this one - I feel another pinkeep coming on. ;)

No other news except I scored big in the Yankees tickets department. They sell out so fast at the Ballpark that later on in the season they have a lottery where they release better seats than you can get at the regular Texas Rangers website. I got picked for this one and scored seats behind the Yankees dugout only 25 rows back. Not close enough to talk to them but definitely close enough to score some great pictures. I'll post those after the game; not until the first week in August. Can't wait!

On the work front we had our shift bid and I scored there too; after three years on nights I got a 4 day workweek 10 hr shift from 8am-7pm. Sunday, Monday and Wednesday off; can't get better than that, right?

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your WIP is looking great! Congrast on winning the ticket and shift lotteries!

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter