Friday, May 16, 2008

From My Google Reader

First of all I have to say I love Google Reader. No more checking blogs every day from my blogroll not knowing which one has new posts or not. (Even though blogroll SAYS it updates with new post notification sometimes it's a day or so late and sometimes it misses the post altogether). The second reason Google Reader is great is that I've found several blogs there I wouldn't have otherwise.

Two in point:

http://thereandbacktoseehowfaritis.blogspot.com
(sorry - you'll have to copy and paste the link above - I can get the link thingy to work once but not twice?) ;)

and

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/

The first blog is written by a young woman with a mental illness but in spite of that she has fostered an maintained a good relationship with the local constabulary.


The second is The Police Inspector Blog by Inspector Gadget (this is a British Police Inspector). Very well written and proves yet again that no one likes their job 100% of the time (if you can find it read his post about cutting down the body after the suicide). I'll see if I can find the link to the post for you.

Check them out and add them to your Google Reader! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

I am a big fan of google reader too. It sure has saved me lots of time and I don't miss many blos any more

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter