Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Software Issues

I haven't posted the pictures I took last night because all of a sudden my system doesn't recognize my camera so I can't upload anything. I'll spend some more time with it and see what I can do, but I think it's because the free software bundled with it expired. I'll check with Panasonic and see if they can help.

But on the stitching front I finished the first half of page 2 of Cirque; most of the border for the 12 Days ornies (the first one); and got new fabric for Tempest. It's a darker purple (for the teal conversion from Blonde Librarian). I haven't started Miss Mary Mack yet because I can't find the dang Weeks I got for her. I foresee a cleaning binge on my horizon.... ;)

Hoping everyone in Texas is staying dry and being safe from tornado watches - and for goodness sake - if there's never been water on the street before and even if there has been, DON'T DRIVE THROUGH IT. Use common sense! :) (No offense but there is a reason Texas has the highest death rate from people trying to beat the train - and people die every year from driving through flash floods as well.)

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Glad to hear you are making great stitching progress these days. As for camera issues - read my blog and BUY CANON!!! LOL

Kathy A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter