Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Been Awhile


I promise to be better about posting. I've decided to start over with Cirque - ordered new fabric from Silkweaver and this weekend I'll pick up new thread from the LNS. I just can't deal with dark fabric. But here's a progress pic of what I have been focusing on - Four Seasons Sampler. I just like everything about this one and haven't wanted to work on anything else for awhile. I'm sure that'll change sooner or later; probably when I get the package from Silkweaver.

And work's getting busier - they're scheduling overtime through 1/12 right now and thank goodness it's csr overtime and I won't be yelled at the entire time. :) Of course I'm exaggerating - they don't yell at me all the time. ;) More later!

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

I know where you are coming from with dark fabric. I have a stocking on 18 count navy that I started. I have given up and am ordering new fabric too. Hopefully your new fabric and thread will renew your interest in Cirque. Don't work too hard. Stitching is much more fun.

Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter